Skip to content Pensions and A1 certificates - International House Helsinki

Pensions and A1 certificates

The Finnish Centre for Pensions (ETK) provides information about earnings-related pensions and social security for International House Helsinki customers.


How to use ETK’s remote services? 


1) ETK serves customers online and by phone. You may book an appointment or call +358 29 411 2110.


You can get information about the A1 certificate and about whether you are covered under the social security system of the country of origin or that of Finland.

Information is also provided on matters related to earnings-related pensions and pension insurance: taxes and contributions withheld on the wage or salary, how to check your own accrued earnings-related pension and how to claim a pension.

More information about earnings-related pensions in English, Estonian and Russian


The Finnish Centre for Pensions (ETK) serves customers online and over the phone.

Please contact ETK by phone +358 29 411 2110 or visit ETK’s website to make an appointment.