Do you have a question? International House Helsinki (IHH) can help!
In our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) sections, you’ll find answers to the questions we get asked the most about. Check our FAQ sections for your question topic, and you may find the answers you’re looking for.
Please note that all our FAQ sections are at the bottom of our pages, and you can find them by scrolling down.
FAQ about IHH authority services:
- Registration of an EU citizen’s right of residence (Migri)
- Local registration and personal identity codes (DVV)
- Tax cards and tax counseling (Vero)
- Social security and benefits (Kela)
- Employment benefits and jobseeker registration (TE office)
- Pensions and A1 certificates (ETK)
FAQ about other IHH services:
- General information and guidance
- Daycare and education guidance
- Employee rights advisory service (SAK)