Newcomer information sessions
International House Helsinki (IHH) organises regular newcomer information sessions that cover the steps international newcomers need to take before and after arriving in Finland.
All sessions are free and open to those who are either moving to Finland for work or due to family ties. Each session is held in English and takes place online.
During our Newcomer information sessions, we cover topics like:
- preparing for your move
- how to enjoy life in the Helsinki capital region
- the local healthcare system
- the Finnish education system
- the support available for partners and spouses
- introduction to entrepreneurship in the capital
You are welcome to attend the entire session, or only join for the sections that appeal to your needs.
Each Newcomer information session will feature presentations from:
- International House Helsinki
- Helsinki Partners
- The City of Helsinki’s Education Division
- The Spouse Program
- Business Helsinki
Please note our Newcomer information sessions are designed to fit the needs of international newcomers and prospective newcomers who are moving to the capital region for work or based on family ties.
Sign up for an upcoming Newcomer information session
If you have any questions about International House Helsinki’s Newcomer information session, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org