The current round of the Career Track is now open for applicants! The Career Track is a specialised service offered by the Spouse Program, an initiative run by the City of Helsinki in collaboration with Espoo and Vantaa.
While the Spouse Program helps international spouses integrate socially, culturally, and professionally into life in the capital region. The Career Track is focused specifically on assisting participants in finding career-related opportunities through individual coaching, work-related counselling, and peer mentoring.
The Spouse Program is open to all international spouses in the capital region. However, to participate in the Career Track, you must first sign up for Spouse Program and then apply to join the Career Track. Additionally, applicants must have relocated to Finland for their spouses’ work and live in Helsinki or Vantaa.
How to sign up for the Spouse Program and apply to the Career Track:
- Go to the webpage: www.spouseprogram.fi. If you are a new user, sign up.
- After you have signed up for the Spouse Program, log in with your username and password.
- Go to Career Track in the menu field.
- Read all of the information and review the acceptance criteria carefully.
- Applicants must live in Helsinki or Vantaa.
- Applicant have moved to Finland for their spouses’ work
- Applicants must have a minimum of Upper Secondary Education.
- All applicants are planning to stay in Finland for a minimum of one year.
- Apply to the Career Track by filling in the form at the end of the page. Once you have submitted your application form, it will take about two weeks to process your application.
For more information on the Spouse Program, the Career Track, and how to apply to the Career Track, visit spouseprogram.fi.