Career coaching tailored to the needs of international spouses in Helsinki opens up for new applicants.
The Spouse Program helps international spouses integrate socially, culturally, and professionally into life in the capital region.
While the Spouse Program is open to all international spouses in the capital region, Helsinki-based participants have to the opportunity to apply for Career Coaching.
The Spouse Program’s Career Coaching includes 3-4 hours individual guidance from a professional career coach. The coaching sessions are held in English and are organized online. The sessions are flexible and can be adjusted to your schedule (from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm). All the sessions are held between February and April 2022.
Your Career Coaching sessions will focus on:
- Helping you clarify your career-related goals
- Identifying your career-related strengths, competencies, and skills
- Individually tailored and personalized career coaching
- Support preparing job applications and relevant materials
- Interview skills and strategies
- Support for finding potential employers and building your professional network in Finland
For more information about Career Coaching and applying for the service can be found by visiting their website.